1. Mix apples, apple juice concentrate, flour and cinnamon; stir until evenly mixed
2. Add lemon juice, if desired, to keep apples a lighter color.
3. Pour apple
mixture into a pastry-lined pie pan.
4. Moisten the edge of the pie crust.
5. Add top
crust or pastry strips and seal and flute the edges.
6. Cut several slits, if using a top crust,
to allow steam to escape.
7. Place on foil-lined baking sheet.
8. Edges of the pie can be
covered with foil until the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
9. Bake at 425 degrees
for 40 to 45 minutes, or until apples are soft and the crust is golden brown.
Serve warm or cold....ENJOY!